The automotive industry is changing faster than ever, with electrification, connectivity autonomous driving, and lightweight construction combining to do away with old design paradigms. In addition, global economic uncertainty and rapidly changing regulations make it crucial to be able to respond quickly to market changes. Are the tools you are using to design vehicles and components ready?
You need a next-generation design solution.
In this webinar, discover how intelligent engineering meets tomorrow's needs. You will learn how to:
- Reduce weight and cost at the same time with advanced design and manufacturing techniques.
- Streamline the design of connected, electric and autonomous vehicles with an integrated electromechanical design solution.
- Evaluate trade-offs and refine your designs early on with integrated validation and simulation tools.
Siemens offers the only truly integrated, end-to-end design and engineering platform.
- Read our blog to learn more.
- Learn how a global additive manufacturing leader uses NX to improve traceability, save time and reduce errors.
- Explore our NX CAD free trial.
汤姆·斯潘格勒 (Tom Spangler) 在 CAD 和 PLM 领域深耕 25 余年，积累了丰富的经验，期间有 15 年专注于汽车行业 OEM 和供应商级别的设计、IT 和数据管理。汤姆于 2006 年获得了工商管理硕士学位，并于 2008 年加入西门子，担任营销经理。任职期间，他牵头并参与了多个产品发布、营销推广及其他活动。