The automotive industry is changing faster than ever, with electrification, connectivity autonomous driving, and lightweight construction combining to do away with old design paradigms. In addition, global economic uncertainty and rapidly changing regulations make it crucial to be able to respond quickly to market changes. Are the tools you are using to design vehicles and components ready?
You need a next-generation design solution.
In this webinar, discover how intelligent engineering meets tomorrow's needs. You will learn how to:
- Reduce weight and cost at the same time with advanced design and manufacturing techniques.
- Streamline the design of connected, electric and autonomous vehicles with an integrated electromechanical design solution.
- Evaluate trade-offs and refine your designs early on with integrated validation and simulation tools.
Siemens offers the only truly integrated, end-to-end design and engineering platform.
- Read our blog to learn more.
- Learn how a global additive manufacturing leader uses NX to improve traceability, save time and reduce errors.
- Explore our NX CAD free trial.
Conosci il presentatore
NX Senior Marketing Manager
Tom Spangler ha più di 25 anni di esperienza in materia di CAD e PLM, di cui 15 anni dedicati a progettazione, IT e gestione dati per il settore automobilistico, a livello di OEM e fornitori. Tom ha conseguito una laurea magistrale in Business Administration nel 2006 e lavora per Siemens dal 2008, come Marketing Manager. In questo ruolo ha creato e contribuito al lancio di vari prodotti, campagne di marketing e altre iniziative.