This webinar will help you determine which CAD modeling paradigm matches your requirements with an industry-proven approach.With a growing number of options when it comes to picking a particular design approach, how do you pick the right one? Is there a single solution, or does each design workflow warrant a specific approach?
What to expect
In this on demand webinar, industry analyst Dr. Ken Versprille of CIMdata explains the three CAD modeling paradigms: history-based, direct and synchronous. Which of these three approaches best matches common design workflows?Learn how to leverage your technology to most effectively:
- Reuse existing designs
- Handle critical last minute changes
- Deal with imported geometry from other CAD systems.
Watch this on demand webinar to learn more, and afterwards ask us your questions in the Solid Edge forum
– create a post and reference this webinar.
Synchronous Technology in Solid Edge
Solid Edge makes creating and editing 3D CAD (computer-aided design) models
faster and easier through our unique synchronous technology
– which combines the speed and simplicity of direct modeling with the flexibility and control of parametric design.
- Create designs quickly with high flexibility
- Respond quickly to late-stage design changes
- Edit imported 3D CAD data
- Improve design re-use from other 3D CAD models
- Edit multiple parts simultaneously