Improving quality and safety requires increased control, speed, and access to the data and analytics that is achieved through advanced manufacturing. Join this session with Greg Robino to see how utilizing a foundational manufacturing execution system (MES) that is tailored to the medical device industry needs can help you meet these requirements and automate the eDHR/eBR process. Greg will also discuss the value provided by MES to help reduce production defects and improve yield while remaining compliant and without sacrificing product quality or profit. He will end the session with how the increasing demand for IoT is being addressed with smart manufacturing.
Watch this on-demand webinar to hear from our experts.
What you will learn:
- We will provide the audience with an overview how Siemens addresses smart manufacturing in the context of functional applications
- Enforces good manufacturing practices and regulatory compliance
- Creates a self-auditing electronic Device History Record (eDHR) & electronic batch records (eBR) and (3) error-proofs manufacturing processes
Technical Manager, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Siemens Digital Industries Software
Greg Robino has 15 years of experience assisting small and large manufacturers in the Medical Device and Diagnostics industry with the adoption of Industry 4.0 / Smart Manufacturing technologies, and 30 years of experience in industrial engineering, manufacturing operations, and ERP and MES implementations. He has collaborated with the FDA on the development of a pending guidance document on Computer Software Assurance (CSA) for non-product software.
Other sessions presented in this series you may be interested in:
- Design transfer and optimization
- Smart manufacturing for execution and IOT
- Siemens customers who have experienced and the business problems that were solved by implementing a smart strategy