This event is especially aimed at engineering students and educators. During this 3-hour session, you will gain insight into the Siemens academic program and learning resources, and industry leaders will provide an overview of their technology development, with a special focus on the CFD process. The closing session will offer you a perspective of career pathways.
During this Simcenter STAR-CCM+ Student Day webinar you will learn:
- Siemens Academic Program and learning resources by Jonas Edman, Siemens DI SW
- Introduction to Simcenter STAR-CCM+ by Virginia Fratalocchi, Siemens DI SW
- Usage of CFD in product development at Volvo Car Corporation by Torbjörn Virdung, Volvo Car
- CFD process in green fuel development for gas turbines by Daniel Moëll, Siemens Energy
- Career panel: Wasinee Charoenchang (Volvo Car), Torbjörn Virdung (Volvo Car)