The marine industry faces a huge challenge: complying with the ever-increasing emissions targets imposed by the International maritime Organization (IMO). CO2 and Nox emissions need to be reduced by as much as 50% (from 2008 levels) by 2050. At the same time, overall costs and operational costs need to be kept as low as possible. To cope with these challenges, ship systems performance engineering is a new way allowing you to cover the growing complexity of intelligent systems.
Watch this webinar and learn:
- How to virtually predict the impact of new technologies in current architectures
- How to optimize the efficiency of internal combustion engines
- How to optimize the electric and hybrid drive train ship configuration
- How to develop control strategies accordingly
- How to implement an efficient simulation methodology fitting with your engineering processes.