Despite technological advances, many QA teams still rely on basic Office docs and spreadsheets to manage their testing ecosystem. Even worse, of those seeking an updated Test Management solution, only forty percent have a proper selection process in place (*Forrester).
What you will learn:
- Achieve visibility into all testing activities at any give time
- Easily link and manage issues from source code to requirements
- How to improve collaboration across the entire testing ecosystem
- How and why automatic orchestration of testing activities is crucial
- Reuse key artifacts such as Requirements and Test Cases
- Why an integrated testing ecosystem is critical
Meet the speaker
Product Manager Polarion ALM
With 20+ years of commercial software development and testing experience, Regg Struyk has held multiple positions ranging from the head of technical product management for Agfa HealthCare to most recently Product Evangelist for Polarion QA. He has developed for several software testing tools such as test integrity, iTest and Polarion QA. Regg is dedicated to the domain of "Test Management" and is continually analyzing testing trends and what impact they may have on the discipline of software testing.