Geared towards engineering students, educators and independent learners, this 3-hour session will offer insights from industry leaders who are using NX, provide an overview of our NX academic resources, and offer tips to help you pass the NX certification.
During this Siemens NX Student webinar you will learn:
- How Red Bull Racing Honda and Siemens NX work together to accelerate design and manufacturing efficiency, to deliver the performance on and off the track
- Dan Watkins, Head of Red Bull Technology CAD/ PLM
- Key workforce skills you need to get noticed and hired
- Sheri Klug Boonstra, Head Principal Investigator of NASA'S L'SPACE program at Arizona State University
- Overview of NX academic program and how NX can advance your studies and your career
- Paul Brown, Senior Director, NX Product Marketing
- Key highlights to study to pass NX Certification on the first try
- Sam Kuan, Senior Manager NX
- And much more
The webinar will be attended by the Siemens NX team so you will get the chance to ask any questions you may have throughout the presentation.