How do you easily create interactive, compelling technical documentation directly from CAD models?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to clearly communicate manufacturing, installation, assembly and maintenance procedures through technical publications.Solid Edge Technical Publications
allows you to create everything from simple illustrations for end user manuals, to interactive technical documents for manufacturing and service. Tight integration within Solid Edge enables designers and engineers to create documentation on their own, reducing the need for specialist technical authors or external services.
What you'll learn
We’ll show you how to work directly with your Solid Edge parts and assemblies, without converting your CAD files to a different format, to create compelling technical publications.Join this 20-minute webinar to learn:
- How to quickly create detailed illustrations of your designs
- How to use animations that clearly communicate how your products work
- How interactive digital documents can clearly deliver manufacturing work instruction packages
- Best practice for creating comprehensive maintenance manuals
- How to publish easy-to-navigate spare parts catalogs that encourage customers to source spare parts directly from you
Extending business value where it matters
When documentation is created directly from your CAD models, it can be created more quickly and more accurately—meaning that better documentation gets in the hands of manufacturing, their suppliers, marketers, and even consumers—faster.With Solid Edge Technical Publications
, you can don’t have to wait until your design is finalized. Changes to the original part, assembly, or product model can be easily integrated into existing documentation. This means that work on any publications output can be started before the design has been completed—speeding up the engineering change process.This webinar is part of our Solid Edge Portfolio series.
Questions after the webinar?
Ask us in the Solid Edge forum
- simply create a new post and reference this webinar.