Learn how to overcome common pitfalls and bring your product to market successfully.
A great idea is just the beginning. But how do you take your product from concept to market? In this eight-part Startup podcast series, product development expert John Devitry will share a personal example to show you what to do (and what to avoid) when making your idea a reality.Register today; you will learn how to go from first ideas over legal business set up to 3D prototyping in eight sessions.
Session 8 of 8: Manufacturing, marketing & cost fine-tuning
In this eighth session, you will learn how to:
- Manage after a successful market entry
- Prevent a faulty design before it’s too late
- Find new business opportunities
- Understand the costs of features and prevent too many parts
- Feel satisfied with your product regardless of the outcome
You will also learn about the differences between:
About John Devitry
- Engineering R&D vs. full-scale production
- Boutique vs. mass market sales
John taught classes in the Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Department at Utah State University for over 10 years. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering. His courses at Udemy are quite popular, having over 58K subscribers.Watch all available sessions:
Related ResourcesSolid Edge for Startups ProgramApply for the Solid Edge Startup ProgramSolid Edge Complete Product Development Portfolio