The Composite Design course is structured to show you the basics of ply-based and multi-ply design methods of Fibersim Pro. Anyone with limited knowledge of composites and a working command of NX will benefit from this course.
The Composite Design course takes learners through:
- Generate flat patterns, 2D and 3D documentation
- Create overlay zones using Multi-Ply design method
- Preparer a CAD model for Fibersim work
- Create splice and dart groups
The Getting Started course takes the learner through:
- Getting Started with Fibersim
- Manual Ply Creation
- Automated Ply Creation
- Creation of Production Surfaces
- Generation of Engineering Documentation
- Application in Energy Domain
- Application in Automotive Domain
- Application in Aerospace Domain
Siemens is committed to empowering the next generation of digital talent by making tutorials and courses effective and informative for educators and student alike.