Conducting accurate cost engineering has a high profit impact on today’s developments of the new mobility generation. Manufacturers in the automotive industry must be able to calculate high development costs associated with the new mobility quickly, reliably, and early in the development cycle. They need to develop products achieving the highest profit in even shorter innovation cycles. Therefore, an accurate and efficient cost engineering approach supported by the appropriate cost calculation capabilities is a great differentiator for project success.
Watch this webinar and learn how a collaborative and integrated solution for cost estimations supports you in conducting successful cost engineering.
Gain insight on:
- How a combined solution for product and tool cost estimation supports the cost engineering approach
- How global data availability and automated cost calculation processes support the development of new products in an early stage or the re-engineering of existing products
- How a common cost calculation platform
- Reduces cost engineering loops and multi-stage coordination leading to shorter time to market
- Structures data exchange with stakeholders enabling joint development of profitable products in collaborative projects or joint ventures
- Track changes or conduct version management simplifying collaboration and communication across teams
- How the investments in innovative products can be safeguarded right from the start by predicting future costs
Meet the speakers
EMEA Zone Portfolio Development Executive and Team Leader for Teamcenter Product Cost Management ( TcPCM )
America Zone Portfolio Development Executive for Teamcenter Product Cost Management (TcPCM)