This webinar demonstrates how an efficient ECAD-MCAD co-design process can enable design teams to eliminate costly electro-mechanical issues during new product development. The innovative solutions available in the latest generation of software technology can help product development teams achieve first-pass success.
Why should companies implement an efficient and effective ECAD-MCAD co-design process?
- To increase productivity by enabling what if scenarios
- To improve design robustness
- To increase design collaboration and efficiency
What will you learn from the this webinar?
- The challenge of achieving first pass success
- ECAD-MCAD co-design as enabler
- Demonstrations of ECAD-MCAD co-design using Xpedition Enterprise and Siemens NX tools
- Review of best practices and benefits
For more information on ECAD-MCAD co-design.