In this webinar, we will present a recent success leveraging high-fidelity computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation in improving aerodynamic performance of the next generation of super light business jet. You will learn how a digital strategy can improve program performance while the joint team will discuss the complexity encountered in multi-objective design space exploration in improving mission aerodynamics.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Enhanced accuracy of CFD drag predictions
- Aerodynamic design of the Eclipse business jet
- Improving range and aerodynamic efficiency with CFD
- Design exploration and optimization for aerodynamics
Meet our experts, who will discuss the challenges and methodology for aerodynamic design
- Jason Borden, Senior Engineer, Aerodynamics and Performance, Kestrel Aircraft Company
- Aaron Godfrey, Design Space Exploration Application Specialist, Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Durrell Rittenberg, Director of Aerospace and Defense Simcenter STAR-CCM+, Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Chris Nelson, Aerospace Application Specialist, Siemens Digital Industries Software
Who should attend?
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Engineers, researchers and academics
- Aerospace professionals