In this webinar, we will present real use cases on how to achieve Operational Excellence in Electronics Manufacturing by deploying the use of Execution, Engineering, Analytics, and Material Management systems.
- How to use Business Intelligence to perform descriptive analytics to investigate the strategic priorities for improvement.
- How to use Process Preparation for stencil design based on analytics results (Closed-Loop Manufacturing (CLM)) to deploy an improvement and to standardize process and product design.
- How to use Business Intelligence justifying the improvement of stencil design to execute process control at the shop floor to reach standardization for the process.
- How to deploy Integration of systems to reach smart and interactive Material Management, Scheduling, and Process Interlocking to control and to interlock the process for harmonization.
- Introduce the BUC, increased defects and higher variation at print process DPMO
- Business Intelligence to perform descriptive analytics what happened
- Demonstrate Process Preparation Stencil design session
- Continue with BUC introduction, performing analytics 5Why’s, 8Waste, Fishbone
- Business Intelligence to perform diagnostics analytics and why things happened
- Features of Manufacturing Execution, APS & Material Management for Smart interactive material management, scheduling and process interlocking
- Continue with BUC introduction, performing analytics what will happen
- Present Business Intelligence to perform predictive analytics
- Demonstrate Manufacturing Execution real-time interlocking
- Continue with BUC, performing test and cost-saving evidence
- Business Intelligence to perform prescriptive analytics
- Questions & Answers